Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What The Fuck Is Wrong With Her???

My honey is horrible at opening his mail. I realized this the other day when I was scouring his desk for all of his bank statements--we are trying to prove that he DOES pay child support already without an order for one. This was two nights before we were suppose to have the child support hearing--which was rescheduled by the way. While on my hunt for my honey's old statements I happened upon one for lil man's college fund account that my honey has for him. This particular statement showed us that the ex has completely cleaned out this account.

Yes, you did read that correctly. That dumb, scuzzy, bitch took ALL of her child's college money out of his account. We have no idea what the fuck she did that for, other than to be a scuzzy, greedy whore. What the fuck kind of parent does that to their child?? That shit is absolutely ridiculous and makes me think EVEN LESS of her than I already did....And that is a pretty low opinion of a person, if you ask me.

What is even worse than her taking her own child's college money?? The fact that there is not one damn thing we can do about it legally. They are technically still married (and, oh boy, can I not wait for the damn divorce to be finalized) and because of a misunderstanding with the bank when they opened the account, she had full access to it. What the fuck is wrong with her??
And, oh boy, do I hope it needs help!! :D

Her doing this just screams to her child, "It is okay to take whatever you want" and, god damn it, it is NOT okay!! You aren't suppose to teach your child that stealing is okay...At least I'm pretty sure that is a rule somewhere or something LoL

It just infuriates me. I am thoroughly disgusted with her and the kind of person she is. Hell, I could go on for days about why I don't like her and have the opinion of her that I do. But, I won't. This particular incident, however, I just can't keep festering inside of me...

So, there you have it. I hate that stupid bitch and this is just one of many reasons why. Hope you enjoyed my vent session. As this all unfolds I am sure there will be more to come from time to time. Everyone have a bitchin' night :)

~The Mouthy Bitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!! Even if I don't respond, it is greatly appreciated and I enjoy reading the comments!! Thanks again for reading and have a bitchin' day!!