Thursday, July 12, 2012

First Stress Free Day In Awhile...


Today was a good day. I started work at my new job. It was good. Nice and relaxing compared to my last job. Only screwed up once today (not bad for my first day) and only had one jackass be rude to me (same customer I screwed up on...Oops). A mistake I'm sure I won't make again and a customer who has lost my respect and whom I probably won't be very nice to from now on (he was a class act douche-bag).

Happened to get home early in the afternoon today (after tomorrow I'll be on swing shift again so no more early mornings!!) and spent the whole sunny day weeding my yard --which needed it horribly, let me tell you!! I have had a smile on my face all day today!! This is new for me....Usually I'm in some sort of a grouchy mood for one reason or another. Today just isn't one of those days. I'm banking on tomorrow being just as good since I only have to work another partial shift tomorrow (since I'm only training today and tomorrow) and I will get to visit with my wonderful Grandmama and my darling Cousin!! I miss them both like crazy!! Wish we could all visit more often.

With this new job and my wonderful new schedule, I should be able to finally devote more of my time and energy into my writing. Perhaps now I will be able to finish some of my projects I have had to set aside...Wish me luck with that!!

I also have to say that I was fairly surprised (and thrilled and honored!! LoL) today when I learned that I had been presented the Liebster Blog Award over on my other blog, Rantings of a Mouthy Bitch. The wonderful Cheryl over at Crap That Bugs Me! felt that my little blog was good enough for this wonderful honor. So, of course, I just had to brag about it over here on The Personals :) What can I say, I am a dork but who cares??
Have to show off the award from my other blog :D

So, now I'm gonna head off to relax for the first time in awhile and just await my honey's return home from work later tonight. I just hope it's not another very long one like last night.....Hope everyone has a bitchin' night!!

~The Mouthy Bitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!! Even if I don't respond, it is greatly appreciated and I enjoy reading the comments!! Thanks again for reading and have a bitchin' day!!