Friday, July 6, 2012

Welcome to "The Personals"

I have an outlet for all the crap in the world that bugs me at Rantings of a Mouthy Bitch, but I realized I had nowhere to release the everyday crap from my personal life. So this is where The Personals will come in handy :)

From work, to the kiddos, the the honey's ex...this is where I shall find my peace of mind and rant my ass off about any and every thing I want to (and I will leave my "worldly Rantings" for my other blog). I already have a few posts up on there--for anyone interested who didn't happen to stumble keep across this blog from that one :)

So there you have it. A more personal side of me to share with all of you--for the sake of my sanity LoL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!! Even if I don't respond, it is greatly appreciated and I enjoy reading the comments!! Thanks again for reading and have a bitchin' day!!