Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Wake Up Call This Morning

I don't normally work day shift at my current job. I have expressed in so many ways that I don't want to and that it works better for me to work nights. I still was scheduled to be there at 9:30 this morning. I don't normally sleep very well. Not only do I have horrid insomnia, I also have a problem staying asleep through the night. Some nights, I wake up 3 or 4 times and have a hard time falling back asleep every time. Needless-to-say,  I tend to me such a horribly, cranky bitch in the mornings when I get up (especially if I don't get up of my own accord...LoL) and it takes me quite a while to wake up enough to not be such a crank.

I overslept this morning. Turned the alarm off and went back to sleep. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often honestly :D The only reason I got out of bed in enough time to only be 5 minutes late for work (I live a block from my current job) is because I awoke to my phone ringing. I usually turn the ringer off before bed--since I hate to be woke up that way--but somehow last night, forgot. Which turned out to be good (because I wasn't more than 5 minutes late to work!!) and then even better because......

I got the job!!! I start first thing Thursday morning :) I couldn't be more excited to start a new job LoL As I mentioned in my previous post, despite actually enjoying the majority of my job and coworkers, I need something new. Something a bit less stressful. This is the opportunity I have been waiting for. It is nothing glamorous or anything, but it is a job and one that is not fast food!! Haha! Tomorrow will be my last day at that place.....A little bit sad but very liberating!

Since I am in a wonderful mood and have been up since super early (which turns out to be an amazing accomplishment for the, who happens to be the world's worst morning person!!), I do believe I will treat myself to a nap. This way, I will be up and awake for when my honey gets home from work :) I have missed him terribly all day and only seeing him for 10 minutes today just really sucks ass! Yet another reason I am excited for this new job :)

Hope everyone is out enjoying this beautiful, hot summer weather!! I know everyone here on the Oregon Coast is (well at least I'm enjoying the heat--now that I'm not at work in it LoL)....It almost never gets this hot with no breeze!! Have a bitchin' day :D

~The Mouthy Bitch~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!! Even if I don't respond, it is greatly appreciated and I enjoy reading the comments!! Thanks again for reading and have a bitchin' day!!